Terms & Conditions
On the Brew Bus it’s all about having a good time so lets check out the guidelines so everyone is on the same page!
Brewery Bus Tours ABN 61303685428. We are fully a licensed and accredited entity.
- By booking a tour with Brewery Bus Tours you are accepting these Terms and Conditions as a binding contract without alteration. The booking person or agent is responsible for conveying these terms to all parties partaking in the event.
- Brewery Bus Tours reserves the right to update or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, and it is the client’s responsibility to be familiar with them.
- The latest Terms and Conditions can always be found on the Brewery Bus Tours website www.thebrewbus.com.au and will supersede any previous versions.
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Brewery Bus Tours or The Brew Bus.
- ‘Guest’ means a person aged 18 years or over who has booked and paid for a tour.
PRICING, PAYMENT and DEPOSITS
- Full payment is required in full at the time of booking. Payment will be accepted by our online booking system or by alternate arrangement by contacting our offices. Bookings are not deemed final until a receipt has been issued by us.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST.
- All prices on our website supersede all prices previously advertised.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, increase or decrease advertised prices for our tours.
- A booking fee of 3% will be charged for all credit card payments.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and are only valid for the booked tour unless given express written consent by Brewery Bus Tours.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY GUEST
- If you need to cancel your tour for any reason please notify Brewery Bus Tours as soon as possible by phone (0421308296) or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Our cancellation and refund policy is as follows:
- between 0 (day of tour) and 7 days before the tour: no refund
- 8 -14 days before the tour: 50% of the tour price paid per person
- 15 days or more before the tour: 100% of the tour price paid per person less non-refundable processing fee of 5%
- In any instance of cancellation, speak to us first. Alternatively you can email us to change the name on the tour and gift it to someone else (or make them pay you back) – this way it doesn’t go to waste and a friend or family member can go in your place.
- Our booking date change policy is as follows:
- between 0 (day of tour) and 14 days before the tour: No Changes of date available
- 14 days to 28 days prior to the tour $20 per person transfer fee
- 29 days or more before the tour: no transfer fee
- Custom tours and charters are transferable only with express written permission with Brewery Bus Tour
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY US
- Brewery Bus Tours reserve the right to change or cancel tours due to operating requirements or circumstances beyond our control.
- We operate tours in working breweries however we cannot guarantee that all elements of the brewing process will be operating at the time of the tour.
- All our tours require a minimum of two (7) guests to commence. If the minimum number is not reached, we reserve the right to change or cancel any bookings.
- If we cancel a tour we will endeavour to do one of the following:
- re-book you for another date or tour (subject to availability)
- transfer your booking to another person
- refund your payment
Refunds will not be issued except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or as agreed in writing by Brewery Bus Tours.
- Who pays your refund depends upon whether you made your booking directly through Brewery Bus Tours or through a booking agent re-selling our tours:
- if the ticket or voucher was booked through a Booking Agent, the person who made the booking will be issued with a refund voucher for redemption with the Booking Agent
- if the ticket was bought directly from Brewery Bus Tours then we will reimburse the person who made the booking for the cost of the ticket
CHARTERS & PRIVATE TOURS
- Brewery Bus Tours are available for private tours, corporate charter and other special events. Please contact us for more information.
- A minimum of 10 people is required for a private event, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Any quotes provided are valid for 28 days from the date on the quote providing quoted date is still available
- For private tours/charters a $1000 deposit is required at time of booking. Dates and activities are not guaranteed until the deposit is received.
- If a charter booking is cancelled by you:
- between 0 (day of tour) and 28 days before the tour: 70% refund
- 29 or more days before the tour: full refund
- if we are able to rebook the tour then we will refund the deposit
- Payment of the balance of the booking is required 21 days prior to the tour date.
- Special requests by guests during the charter are to subject to agreement by the tour guide or driver.
- If the tour goes over the allocated time, the rate is $20 per 15 minutes or part thereof.
- Bucks tours incur a $500 bond. The bond will be returned three (3) business days after the tour has finished, provided:
- the bus is left clean and free of damage
- there is no negative feedback from the breweries or any other businesses
- nothing was stolen or damaged at any venues
- Brewery Bus Tours reserves the right to outsource charters if unable to undertake a booking due to vehicle availability. Please note there is no drinking on any vehicle owned or operated by Brewery Bus Tours.
LAST MINUTE DEALS
- From time to time discounted tours may be offered by us as last minute deals.
- The number of places on discounted tours is subject to availability.
- Any discount does not apply to existing bookings and cannot be used with any other discounts.
- Prices are per person per tour and are subject to availability. Discount applies to selected tours only.
- Brewery Bus Tours reserve the right to discontinue the promotion at any time without notice.
- Brewery Bus Tours welcomes passengers with special needs or disabilities. However, guests are required to advise us in advance of any physical, medical or other special requirements as not all locations or buses may have the required facilities or access.
- Brewery Bus Tours operate tours in working breweries and due to occupational health and safety requirements we strongly recommend wearing closed shoes on all our tours.
- Do not wear sandals or thongs (flip-flops) as you may not be allowed on the brewery floor.
- Drinking on any vehicle owned or operated by Brewery Bus Tours is strictly prohibited.
- By booking with us you acknowledge that participation in all our tours involves inherent risks that may not be present in other less demanding tours.
- These risks include, without limitation, the possibility of injury or death, psychological trauma, loss or damage to property, inconvenience and discomfort.
- Brewery Bus Tours strongly recommends that you do not drive after one of our tours. We accept no responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours terminate but endeavour to assist you in reaching valid public transportation options.
SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
- Brewery Bus Tours does not condone excessive or binge drinking. We promote responsible drinking of alcohol. Drink better beer, not more beer.
- Guests must at all times abide by state and federal laws regarding lawful drinking practices including, but not limited to, Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) laws, the consumption of alcohol in public places, in vehicles and consumption of ‘bring your own’ (BYO) alcohol.
- Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated.
- As The Brew Bus visits licenced premises where alcohol is served it is your responsibility to carry a valid passport, drivers licence, proof of age card, or other suitable form of identification for the duration of the tour.
- Any guest who consumes, or is suspected of consuming, alcohol in a non-licensed area can be removed from the tour. They will not be entitled to any refund.
- Non-licensed areas may include, but are not limited to: tour buses and vehicles; non-licensed areas of breweries or consuming BYO drinks on brewery properties; or any public areas such as restrooms, parks or service stations where the bus may stop.
- Drinking on any vehicle owned or operated by Brewery Bus Tours is strictly prohibited.
- Any alcohol purchased on the tour is to remain in the bus and may not be taken into the breweries.
- You are responsible for your own behaviour.
- Uncontrollable and disruptive drunken behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Any person deemed unruly or disruptive can be removed from the tour and will not be entitled to any refund.
- Any legal action (including fines) taken against a person on the tour, or against Brewery Bus Tours because of the actions of a guest, will be the sole responsibility of that person or persons.
- Brewery Bus Tours strongly recommends that you do not drive after one of our tours. We unfortunately cannot accept any responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours terminate.
- Guests are responsible for any damage they cause during the tour to property of Brewery Bus Tours or any breweries or businesses we visit.
- A minimum fee of $500 will apply to any damage to or spillage/vomit on any vehicle owned or operated by Brewery Bus Tours.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card without authorisation from you to cover the costs for any damage incurred by you or by guests you booked.
- Smoking is not permitted in our tour vehicles or inside brewery buildings unless it is in a designated smoking area.
- We are not responsible for the conduct of third party operators, venues or suppliers.
AUTHORITY OF THE TOUR LEADER
- At all times the decision of the Brew Bus tour leader or representative will be final on all matters likely to affect the safety and well-being of the tour.
- This includes any decision that the tour leader makes about the on-going participation of a guest on the tour or certain activities that comprise part of the tour.
- This includes any person, in the opinion of the tour leader, who is affected by alcohol or other drugs (whether prescribed by a medical practitioner or otherwise).
- If a guest fails to comply with a decision made by the tour leader, or interferes with the well-being of the group, then the tour leader reserves the right to terminate this contract and order the guest to leave the tour immediately, with no right of refund.
- The matter may be also reported to the Victorian Police if deemed necessary by the Brew Bus tour leader or representative.
- Brewery Bus Tours are not responsible for any costs incurred once a guest is removed from a tour.
TIMING & ITINERARY
- Brewery Bus Tours will always do our best to contact you by mobile phone if you are late or missing part of the tour.
- However, we accept no responsibility for, and provide no refund for, guests who miss any part of the tour for any reason.
- This includes but is not limited to: guests failing to be at arranged pick up points at arranged times or guests leaving the pick-up location due to our transport running late.
- Buses will leave according to times stated on itineraries or as agreed and will not wait for late guests.
- Pick up and drop off times are an indication only.
- Brewery Bus Tours are not responsible for late arrival at any destination.
- We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary without notice before, on, or during the tour as circumstances dictate. We will endeavour to communicate any significant changes in a timely manner but are not liable for any changes and are not required to offer any refunds as a result of any change.
- You agree that Brewery Bus Tours may use images or video of you taken during the tour without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes only, through whatever medium it chooses.
- This may include, but is not limited to, posting images to social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram, other online advertising, as well as for use in print media such as flyers, brochures and posters.
- Brewery bus Tours will need to collect information from you, some of which may be of a personal nature, in order to provide a service.
- By booking with Brewery Bus Tours you implicitly agree to receive our newsletter; you have the ability to unsubscribe at any time you desire.
- The information may be disclosed to, or collected on our behalf by our service providers to enable the services to be provided, but will not be used by them for any other purpose.
- Email addresses will be shared with a third party (TripAdvisor) for the sole purpose of collecting guest reviews. Their policy states: TripAdvisor will only use these addresses for Review Express emails, and our systems will ensure guests don’t receive redundant requests. If you would like Brewery Bus Tours NOT to share your email address, please inform us at the end of your tour.
GUEST RELEASE & BREWERY BUS TOURS LIABILITY
- Each guest releases Brewery Bus Tours, its employees and agents from liability or loss or injury to the client from any cause, and whether due to the negligence of Brewery Bus Tours or any other person.
- Each guest releases Brewery Bus Tours from all sums of money, accounts, claims, actions, proceedings, demands and expenses which the client at any time may have against Brewery Bus Tours for or by reason or in respect of any act, cause, matter or thing.
- Each guest indemnifies Brewery Bus Tours against:
- all losses incurred by Brewery Bus Tours,
- all liabilities incurred by Brewery Bus Tours; and
- all costs actually payable by Brewery Bus Tours to its own legal representatives (whether or not under a costs agreement) and other expenses incurred by Brewery Bus Tours in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal); arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with any act or omission of the client.
BOOKING AGENT’S LIABILITY
- If a Booking Agent sells any tickets or vouchers on behalf of Brewery Bus Tours, the Booking Agent indemnifies Brewery Bus Tours against:
- all losses incurred by Brewery Bus Tours,
- all liabilities incurred by Brewery Bus Tours,
- all costs actually payable by Brewery Bus Tours to its own legal representatives (whether or not under a costs agreement) and other expenses incurred by Brewery Bus Tours in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal); arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with any acts or omissions of the Booking Agent.
BREWERY BUS TOURS DISCRETION
- Brewery Bus Tours may use its absolute discretion in exercising any of the rights granted to it pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The law of Victoria governs these Standard Terms and Conditions. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and of the Commonwealth of Australia.